Sunday, August 11, 2013

Shark Folder and Labels

Here are some of the labels I have been working on.  These labels I will use for my behavior chart and centers charts.  you can click them image below to download and edit them!
 
These labels I am printing on sticky paper and sticking to the front of the student's shark folders.  The shark folders go back and forth to school everyday.  Inside I will have a sheet protector with the snack calendar inside.  I also found some sticky pockets at the teacher store that I am adding to the inside where parents can put money or notes for me.  I've never used these before so I'm trying them out this year.   I will have some pics of the Shark folders soon.  Click below to get my editable Shark folder labels.
 
 
 
 

 photo sihnatureagain_zps9d307b1b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment