Thursday, August 8, 2013

Freebies!

I worked on a couple of Brown Bear things today and finished my Brown Bear Bingo Game.  I thought this would be a fun and easy way to end the Brown Bear and color unit...  I also thought about having Brown Bear Stations to finish it off, but I am still thinking on that.  You can click on the BINGO card below to download it.  There are 10 different cards so chances are you will have to print each one two times.  This game will have a lot of winners so have your prizes ready.

* I could make these much cuter and colorful, but if you're like me and print a ton of stuff, then you want less ink used.  I plan to mount these on construction paper to make them sturdy and give them some more color.
 
I also decided today that I wanted bigger center signs so I made some up today similar to the smaller ones in my TPT store.  Click below to download.
 


 photo sihnatureagain_zps9d307b1b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment