Sunday, July 28, 2013

Back to Blogging

So I am back to try to blog once more.  I have been reading and checking out youtube videos of how to do things.  It seems as though the youtube videos are the best- since I'm a visual learner.  I am going to post my first freebie printable which you can also find in my TPT store.  I love doing a Very Hungry Caterpillar unit which I also tie into Eric Carle books.  I will post more of the things I use soon.
All you need to do is print the pages.  Then I created strips of each food so students could then count them, place them in a pocket chart and add the number/number word next to the foods. 
 
Here are some other VHC activities
Cut and Paste #1-15
 
Many more in my store:

 
 I have found a great site with cute free clipart.  mycutegraphics.com I have been creating all kinds of fun things for my classroom.  These are the new center signs that I have been working on.  Click below to see and print them all.
 
 
 

 With our school using the Common Core, I have created some new games using the ten frame concept.  I have noticed this past year that my students were better at finding the missing addends, grouping ten, adding and subtracting with ten by becoming fluid with this concept.  I have some free ten frame games in my TPT store- this one is $1. 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment